Need a gift for the hard-to-shop-for guy in your life?
- Does your husband collect growlers?
- Does your boyfriend love beer?
- Does your brother flip out at the mention of a brew tour?
- Can your best bud name all of the craft breweries in your city without asking Siri?
- Does your dad looooooove Bud Light no matter how much to try to change his taste in flavored water?
THE CADDY. Hand-crafted entirely out of reclaimed wood. Three different styles to choose from.
$25 – holds two large containers of protein powder, coconut oil, etc. (Protein powder not included.) Natural, black or dark walnut finish. Viewing panel on one side to easily see what is what. Because that’s important.
$35 – natural finish. Includes a bottle opener on the side. (Yes, that bear head is functional.) The caddy holds a six-pack of beer (not included) with a viewing panel so you can proudly display whatever beer you picked up. (If you’re looking at a caddy as a gift, the receiver most likely isn’t going to be displaying Coors Light. If so, you may want to check out amazon.com for sales on coolers…)
$45 – my personal favorite. Holds two growlers (INCLUDED, but you need to provide the liquid for them) or two four-packs. Antique bottle opener on the side. Unique details, like small wooden slabs on the top over screw holes and funky handles. Natural finish.